We hope everyone has been working toward completing those Shields! Today, we are excited to announce the seventh Shield, Talon, live now across all platforms!
Talon requires Agents to reach at least 3,000 overall Commendation score. Good news: Talon is retroactive, and so any Agents already possessing at least 3,000 Commendation score will unlock the Shield!
Commendations are unique challenges that reward players for participating in the many activities throughout The Division. Ranging from flawless Incursion completions to Rogue Agent eliminations in the Dark Zone, there are challenges for everyone. If you would like to view these challenges as well as track overall progress, visit the second tab of the Dossier titled "Commendations."
Best of luck on those scores!
MORE ON SHIELDS
Found in the first tab of the Dossier, Division Shields are a group of unique commendations that reward both long term and new players for completing very specific challenges across The Division. Remember to check back in, since an additional Shield will become available every month for you to unlock.
- New! Talon - Attain a Commendation score of 3,000
- Phoenix - Extract 5 items, survive for 5 hours, and kill 5 Hunters in Survival
- Sacred - Complete 10 phases, get to level 10 and kill 10 Hunters in the Underground
- Shepherd - Unlock the Base of Operations
- Avenger - Eliminate 10 Named bosses in Manhattan, 10 in the Dark Zone, and 10 in West Side Piers
- Deadeye - Complete all weekly High Value Targets
- Hazard - Clear 25 landmarks in the Dark Zone
THE DIVISION REWARDS
With every Shield unlocked, you will receive the following rewards:
- One Audio Log
- One Patch with the relevant Shield Icon
- One Shield Cache
- One Exotic Weapon
- Two Classified Gear Set pieces
- 2,000 Phoenix Credits
- 500 D-Tech
- Three Cypher Keys
THE DIVISION 2 REWARDS
As Agents collect Shields, you will be placed in a tiered system. The more Shields earned in The Division, the higher the tier you reach, the more rewards you will receive in The Division 2. A higher tier grants players more rewards:
- Tier 1 - Weapon Skin
- Tier 2 - Outfit and Patch
- Tier 3 - Emote and Gear Dye
- Tier 4 - Taunting Emote and Backpack Trophy
/The Division Dev Team