The Street Activation Apparel Event will feature 27 new apparel items to gather, collect, and use to deck out your agent, starting on August 9.
The Street Activation Apparel Event will be open to all Warlords of New York owners who have completed the New York campaign. Rewards and progress are automatically enabled at the start of the event.
Keys for Event Caches can be earned by gaining SHD level in game or by Premium Credit purchase. You can also gift Apparel keys to fellow Agents in your clan or on your friends list!
To celebrate the start of the event, we are giving all agents who log in throughout the Street Activation Apparel Event a key to get your collection started.
The Street Activation Apparel Event contains 6 full cosmetic outfits to be collected: Carcosa, Encounter, Such Free, Smile, LED, and Lucky. It also has three masks and three backpacks to collect.
HOW ARE KEYS EARNED?
Street Activation Event keys for the Apparel Caches can be earned from the following sources:
- SHD Levelling: one key every four SHD levels.
- Direct purchase with Premium Credits.
- Season 9 Pass owners are granted 3 extra keys.
Remember, Event Caches do not contain duplicated and any items you’re missing can be viewed in the Apparel menu in-game.
Here is a detailed breakdown and availability timeline for Street Activation:
- Event Live – August 9th to August 30th. During this period, event keys can be regularly earned or purchased from the sources listed above.
- Event Closing – August 30th to September 6th. If you have any leftover keys, be sure to make use of them during this period. You can use unspent keys and purchase additional ones to get a hold of all the Street Activation Apparel Event before the event fully ends.
- Post Event – September 6th onward. The Street activation Apparel Event will no longer be active, and the caches no longer obtainable, but the event items will be available for direct purchase on the in-game store and may rotate into the different Apparel and Legacy cache pools in the future.
We would also like to remind you of the gifting feature, where you have the option to purchase Apparel Event keys with Premium Credits and directly send them to your friends or clan members!
To gift keys, head to the Apparel Cache menu and choose “gift”. If you have received gifted keys, you will have a pop-up notification waiting for you in the Apparel Cache menu.
Note that Event keys can only be gifted while the Event is active. In addition, you can only gift the maximum number of keys needed to complete the Apparel Event.
We are excited to see your agents in their new outfits, so do not hesitate to use #TheDivision2 and share away!