Warlords of New York launched on all platforms! If you haven’t already, board the chopper to NYC and take the fight to Aaron Keener and his Rogue Lieutenants. Discover new Exotics, acquire new skills, and face new enemies as you venture through lower Manhattan in an effort to save the city and finally get even with the First Rogue.
The full patch notes for Title Update 8 and the Warlords of New York expansion are available to read on our official forums!
There have been some reported game crashes occurring on PC that may be connected to DX12 – if this happening to you, please update your drivers and try swapping to DX11 in the meantime as we work on a more permanent fix.
The Echo issues from day-1 of launch was resolved a few hours after launch.
We’re aware of the confusion around Specialization Talent Point acquisition, and no longer getting them on end-game “level-ups”. We have a solution in the works for this where players will get Specialization Talent Points upon gaining SHD Levels.
Fixed during Friday morning maintenance:
- Fixed an issue causing Aaron Keener to behave odd when being affected by EMP.
- Fixed an issue that caused ECHOs to not be interactable.
- Fixed an issue where the Control Point Officer UI would not appear after interaction.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players to talk to Kelso.
- Fixed an additional issue that could prevent players from interacting with Community Leaders.
- Fixed an issue causing the IWI Negev doing ~50% more damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to unlock an area if they did not open the Safe House door themselves.
- Fixed an issue that caused Specialization Points to not be awarded when leveling up between 31-40 and for all SHD level-ups.
- Fixed an issue with certain new Warlords of New York Skill Mods not dropping.
- Fixed several issues causing server crashes.
- Fixed an issue causing the Bullet King weapon to not drop from the final boss in Riker’s missions.
- Fixed an issue causing attributes to not appear in the UI when looking at Masks and other certain items in the Inventory.
- Fixed an issue causing the Nemesis quest parts not being obtainable.
- Fixed an issue causing Warhounds to sometimes do wacky things. Like flying. Can you imagine how scary they are when they are flying?
- Fixed an issue causing an NPC to be stuck in the Hugh Carey Tunnel mission.
Season 1 Shadow Tide – Coming Soon:
After completing the campaign of the Warlords of New York, Season One begins on March 10th. 4 Targets – Neptune, Saturn, Venus, and Mercury. Then 1 Prime Target – Jupiter. Each target will come with their own lore, rewards, and more.
This Season will introduce the EMP Sticky Bomb skill variant as the reward for taking down all five seasonal manhunt targets. Additionally, players will be rewarded an exotic, 2 gear sets and more for their progression in the season. New skill variants introduced through Seasons will be available after a Season ends through other gameplay means. More information on this topic at a later date!
Each target is accompanied by an in-game event. For this first target, we’ll be having a temporary period of double XP on all activities. Remember, Double XP also applies to your Seasonal and SHD level progression!
Dark Hours Raid: Some players have already cleared the Operation Dark Hours raid at level 40! All three platforms has seen successful raid clears since the release of Warlords of New York. Hats off to you all, Agents!
As always, we’ll continue to keep an eye out for feedback regarding things like Raid difficulty, Dark Zone balance and time to kill, and various other topics that have been brought up after the recent TU8 and Warlords expansion changes.
If you’re looking to catch up on this week’s State of the Game, you can watch the vod here, or read the full recap here.
That’s it for this week!
Until next time,
/The Division 2 Development Team