Patch 1.2.2 will be deployed on Wednesday January 30 at 10am Paris time (9am UTC) on all platforms. A maintenance will also take place simultaneously, and estimated downtime is 2 hours.
To learn more about the upcoming new events’ release, check out our dedicated article (click here).
The patch will automatically download on all platforms, upon first login after completion of the maintenance.
Please see below for the full patch notes.
PATCH 1.2.2 NOTES – JANUARY 30 [PC/PS4/XB1]
• [Fixed] Bugatti Chiron Carbon Edition missing the Differential Pro setting.
• [Fixed] Incorrect Pro setting Differential setting on Chevrolet Camaro RS (RR) and Hot Rod A1 (MT).
• [Fixed] Incorrect gear ratios value for BMW M6 GT3 (Touring).
• [Fixed] Missing rear-wheel steering feature for Porsche 911 GT3 RS (ST).
• [Improved] BMW M6 GT3 (Touring) improved high speed turning rate.
• [Improved] Improved wheelies and stoppies on Harley Davidson Street Glide bikes.
PC TEXT CHAT
• [Added] Enabled PC Text Chat in PVP Lobby, Events and Skills.
• [Added] Enabled System clipboard.
• [Added] Enabled background color selection for copy and paste.
AUTOMATIC REPLAY MODE
• [Improved] Improved ARM Landscape camera angle for Demolition Derby arenas.
• [Improved] Hard Events can now also be completed in Ace mode.
• [Improved] Normal Events can now also be completed in Hard or Ace mode.
• [Fixed] Unable to complete Skill - Daily Contracts after leaving the game before the end of the reward screen.
• [Fixed] Unable to complete Jump distance - Daily Contracts.
PVE & LIVING CITY
• [Improved] White flashes could appear when driving in puddles.
• [Fixed] Traffic vehicles may disappear in front of the players.
• [Fixed] 1-2 seconds freeze before entering the event SAS.
• [Improved] Improved Bugatti Chiron engine sound design.
• [Improved] Improved BMW M6 engine sound design.
• [Improved] Improved Mercedes GLC 250 4Matic engine sound design.
• [Fixed] Muted or filtered sounds after finishing demolition derby event in water.
• [Fixed] Short freeze after entering event gates.
• [Fixed] Various issues with Thrustmaster T300 Force Feedback.
• [Fixed] Reverse input in menus with Fanatec ClubSportv2.5.
• [Added] Added Vehicle Category for PVP events: ALL, CAR ONLY, MOTO ONLY.
• [Improved] Host migration improvements in PVP mode.
• [Improved] Improved Alt-Tab behaviour on PC in PVP mode.
• [Improved] Improved visibility during events with updated opponent names display behaviour.
• [Fixed] Player cannot re-enter any lobby if they goes back to login or get disconnected during Matchmaking/PVP Event.
• [Fixed] Players kicked-out from PVP after multiple host disconnections.
• [Fixed] Player names will either not be visible or appear as WWWWW during PVP events.
• [Fixed] Players unable to select an event during PVP vote menu.
• [Fixed] "White Glitch" when checking PVP playlist details at HQ.
• [Fixed] Misaligned UI elements in playlist details interface.
• [Fixed] Unable to un-equip performance parts even if stock has been emptied.
• [Fixed] Broken selection UI for vehicle bundles in shop.
• [Fixed] User is not redirected to the boot menu after changing language to Chinese or Korean.
• [Fixed] Missing vehicle model in the first few frames after the finish line cinematics.
• [Fixed] Follower bar remains visible after accepting a PVE invite during reward sequence.