Go to pageAssassin's Creed Odyssey
Go to pageThe Division 2
Go to pageThe Crew 2
Go to pageSkull and bones
Go to pageBeyond Good and Evil 2
Go to pageMario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
In the near future, rapidly rising sea levels cause extreme food shortages, triggering mass riots and anarchy throughout the world.
In Risk® Urban Assault there are no more continents. As governments collapse in once-prosperous cities, new factions step into the power-vacuum, fighting intense battles for total control.
Risk Urban Assault is an exciting new game set in famous cities from around the globe. At its heart, it retains the DNA that makes Risk so popular with an additional layer of strategy introduced by commanders, facilities, and alliances.
• Wage war across 5 famous cities: New York, London, Paris, Hamburg & Shanghai.
• Play as one of five factions vying for control of the disaster-struck cities. Some of these factions will rely on well-equipped armies, some others on new tech or on loosely-affiliated criminal organization…
• Each faction has a default commander and additional commanders can be unlocked.
• Employ commanders with their unique abilities, from troop’s reinforcements to massive bombardments. They will thus bolster the strength of your troops and so directly influence battles.
• Build facilities such as military bases, broadcast towers and missile bases to help your cause.
• Become mayor of the city, and take control of city finances or outlaw your opponents by placing bounties on their heads.
• Make temporary deals with other players offering incentives for cease-fires.
• In campaign mode, earn medals by completing objectives to unlock new levels.
• In custom mode, choose the number of players and AI, your map, your objectives and enjoy a unique game.
• Quick play.• League play.
- Play 6 games in a league and earn points as you win games, knock out other players or simply stay alive at the end of the game.
- There are four leagues and you can gain promotion to the top or get relegated to the bottom. You earn medals for being promoted and for winning leagues.