Ezio, from the AC® franchise, enters the ring as the 56th Legend in Brawlhalla. Alongside the new Legend, the Epic Crossover event is launching with more AC content, including the new Crossover character, Eivor, a new game mode, two new maps, and more.
Ezio is available now for 7200 Gold or 100 Mammoth Coins, and the skins Revelations Ezio, Armor of Brutus Ezio, and Asgardian Ezio are also available now for 140 Mammoth Coins each.
Check out Ezio’s six swift Signature attacks:
- Side Signature – Ezio draws out his wrist blade and slashes his opponent with his sword, then secondly with his wrist blade, which pushes his enemy back.
- Neutral Signature – He unsheathes his wrist blade, leaps into the air and then slashes his opponent with the blade, then the sword. His sword then leaves the Animus simulation's shattered glass in its wake.
- Down Signature – Ezio slashes his opponent before grabbing them and slamming them down onto the ground, which then sends them flying into the air.
- Side Signature – Ezio projects a holographic image of himself wielding his wrist blades from his Apple of Eden orb, and the projection charges forward and slices the opponent before the real Ezio leaps in and slashes them.
- Neutral Signature – Ezio projects a holographic grid from his orb, which can trap his enemy and send shockwaves through it.
- Down Signature – He leaps into the air and projects white birds from his Apple of Eden, and as he descends, he slashes his opponent with his wrist blade as the birds scatter.
The AC Epic Crossover Event kicks off an in-game event that features Eivor from AC Valhalla as the newest Crossover. In addition to the new Crossover, the new Bounty game mode will be featured as the Brawl of the Week, where players can take part in three modes, Rooftop Rumble, Ghost Rooftop Rumble, and Assassin’s Brawl. On top of the new mode, Brawlhalla is introducing two new maps, Florence Rooftop and Florence Terrace.
New AC Epic Crossover Details:
- Eivor – Epic Crossover for Brynn – also known as the Wolf-Kissed, Eivor is the reincarnation of the Isu Odin, who is revered as a god in Germanic and Norse mythology. Eivor fights with Varin’s Axe and Gungnir.
The Epic Crossover is available for 300 Mammoth Coins via the in-game store, and both female and male Eivor will unlock with one purchase. New content being featured during the event includes the iconic AC inspired K.O. Effect featuring the Desynchronization screen, a new Leap of Faith emote, and eight new avatars. All items will still be purchasable and playable after the event ends. The game mode and maps will also still be playable after the event ends.