Below is a list of some of the major bug fixes and improvements that will be included in our upcoming patch for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Breakpoint, Title Update 4.0.0.
If you are expecting to see a fix that is not listed below, please be aware that this is not a comprehensive list of all fixes and updates to TU 4.0.0.
TU 4.0.0 Major Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where players were receiving the following error codes when trying to join co-op mode: INFINITY-00000, INFINITY-00003, INFINITY-00001, INFINITY-00100.
- Fixed an issue where Mozzie had a permanent bloodstain on his pant leg.
- Fixed an issue where animals' sounds were missing.
- Fixed an issue where intel would appear as unread after completing various investigations and missions.
- Fixed an issue where Strike Designator could disappear from players' inventories.
- Fixed an issue where blood splatters were missing.
- Fixed an issue with the Paladin nine pants when equipped on male MC that would generate blood tints on his back and on his leg despite not being injured.
- Fixed an issue where players could experience a crash when loading one of their saves.
- Fixed an issue where NVG's color couldn't be edited separately.
- Visual feedback added in customization menus informing players which items can have their colors modified.
- Characters' textures have been optimized and improved during cinematics and bivouacs scenes.
Make sure to check back in on May 21 for the full list of fixes and improvements coming in TU 4.0.0!