Hyper Scape Crowncast is an innovative Twitch extension that offers viewers a wide range of exciting new features boosting fun and interactivity while watching Hyper Scape Twitch streams.
For Streamers, Crowncast offers lots of cool tools to engage with their audience like never before, leading to additional watch time and increased revenue when you stream Hyper Scape!
- Battle Pass progression allows viewers to earn Battle Points by simply watching their favorite streamer! You can watch a stream on Twitch and unlock a new Battle Pass item. Then, you can use that item in your next game as a Contender! Simply link your Twitch & Ubisoft accounts to earn extra Battle Points on Twitch.
- Streamer Squad allows viewers to play with their favorite streamers in the same squad! With a few simple clicks, streamers can invite viewers to be part of their contenders’ squad in their next game.
- Vote for events: as viewers, you can interact in real-time with the match by voting for a series of rule-changing events, such as Low Gravity or Unlimited Ammo – those events impact all contenders!
- Kudos are visual celebrations that viewers can trigger to showcase their excitement and appreciation for the action. Kudos are purchased directly on Twitch using Twitch Bits, for each Kudos triggered the streamer gets a share of the revenue.
- Unlock an exclusive outfit: as a bonus for linking your Twitch and Ubisoft accounts, we offer you an exclusive skin for Myrto.
- Stats: check out the current match info, as well as your streamer’s weapon and hack loadout.
To experience the extension, find a stream with the label “Extension Enhanced” in the Hyper Scape game category on Twitch. To unlock all available features of Hyper Scape Crowncast, link your Twitch and Ubisoft accounts in the extension.
Have more questions?
Find all the latest screenshots and info of the Twitch Extension here: https://dashboard.twitch.tv/extensions/qxxw3ujo98hs4szinbwt59m94d9ozo
If you are a Streamer, simply read our easy setup guide here: https://www.ubisoft.com/r/HYP_TwitchExtensionInstall
If you want to dig deeper into each feature, read our full Wiki guide here: https://www.ubisoft.com/r/HYP_TwitchExtensionWiki